Friday, April 28, 2006

FINALLY ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

As you know, we have take Soren to the Dominican Republic two times to get him stem cell injections. Because we have to go out of the country, insurance obviously does not pay for this. We paid for the first two injections with money my Mom left us when she passed away. The first injection was $25,000. Any subsequent ones are a mere $8,500.

We are planning to get Soren another injection this December. And if possible we would like to continue to go every 6 months as long as we feel it is doing him some good.

But to do this, we need your help. To the right of the screen is a button you can click that explains how to give funds to Soren. These are unfortunately not tax deductable. But they would be going to an excellent cause and will hopefully lead to the best results ever--Soren's development!

If you have any questions regarding the stem cells, please email me at amykeatingrogers@pacbell.net. I will be happy to answer and explain anything I can.

AND, GET READY, FUNDRAISERS ARE COMING SOON!!!!!

Thank you all for your love and support!

Amy

2 comments:

burgerlog said...

we should do (another) art auction for your little sweet guy!

a said...

Yeah, that would be awesome! It hurts me to see a child like that, so I always like to do all I can to help