Thursday, March 01, 2007

Been Awhile

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. We've been busy!

On Saturday the 24th we went to the Getty with my Dad to see the Icons of Sinai. It was a LONG day at the Getty, but the kids were troopers. Soren ate crab cakes at the fabulous Getty restaurant (that kid has the most adventurous palette). Moira made lovely pieces of art. And the Icons were amazing. We got into the exhibit and Soren started laughing. Who knows why? Maybe he saw some angels. But through that whole, busy day he was alert and happy. Not one complaint.

I don't want to say that the next day was the opposite, but Soren had his opinions about things. He complained and wanted to be held by Aaron so they snuggled. Then he complained some more and wanted to be held by me. When we were watching the Oscars, he was sitting up on the couch with me in his Special Tomato seat. My arm and shoulder were near him and he purposely leaned into me to rest his head. Just a big Mr. Snuggles.

And his eyes are looking FANTASTIC!!! The redness is almost gone. They are SO straight! I can see him working that right eye. It's pretty awesome.

So that's the update! I'll try not to take so long next time!

Amy

No comments: