Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Update

Ah, once again I have been neglect in my blogging duties. I apologize. I've been very busy. Here's a quick update...

1.) Soren is now off the anti-virals after we decided they were not the appropriate mode of treatment.
2.) While on the meds, I did get into the habit of feeding Soren breakfast and a snack, which he chowed down with great abandon. Turns out the poor boy was hungry! In the past month, he's gained almost 2 pounds due to this calorie increase.
3.) I took Soren off avocado. But he ended up having a few seizures anyways, so I brought it back.
4.) I discovered that Trader Joe's Edamame and Egglant Hummus are delicious. Soren thinks so too!
5.) Soren's seizures/spasms have been few and far between.

Soren's still staying off cow's milk and cheese at the moment since we actually think this may have helped decrease the seizures a bit. Actual allergy testing may be in Soren's future.

That's it!

Amy

2 comments:

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamela said...

enterolab.com does very good allergy testing. Their work has literally saved my sister and her son's life, and improved my mother's and mine.